What’s New on the Campus Plan Website
The Campus Plan website provides the most recent information and guidance related to SF State’s phased return to campus plan, which follows San Francisco Public Health guidelines. As scientific information and events prompt changes to these guidelines, SF State will remain responsive and use this website to communicate changes to the campus plan.
Check this "What's New" page often for ongoing easy reference to important changes within this website.
June 1, 2021
- Updated Travel Guidance from Administration and Finance
- Updated Travel Guidance for International Travel and Study Abroad
- Building Access schedule for June 1-15 added to the Buildings and Available Spaces page
May 20, 2021
- Life on Campus changed to "Student Life", which includes information on academics and respective student services.
- Buildings and Available Services relocated to Campus Planning.
New Campus Plan Website Launched
May 14, 2021
Working together, Strategic Marketing and Communications (SMC) and the Center for Equity and Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CEETL) have launched a newly designed COVID-19 Campus Plan website, now called Campus Plan: A Phased Return.
These three sections and pages support a safe and healthy phased return to campus life:
- Updates provides the latest news and communications related to SF State's COVID-19 response.
- Campus Comeback provides guidance for students, faculty, staff and administrators on how to plan for a return to a healthy and safe campus and mitigate the transmission of COVID-19.
- Student Life highlights services that support our a healthy return to campus life activities, while promoting the safety of our students, faculty and staff.
Please note, the planning, guidance and information reflected on this website are subject to change in response to local public health conditions and local, state and federal guidelines concerning COVID-19. Last revised 06/01/21.