SF State’s campus services are dedicated to supporting your mental, emotional and physical well-being. We acknowledge the stress, fear, anxiety and other complex emotions that have arisen from challenges associated with living through the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of our campus services have optimized operations to meet the needs of our students. Students can expect to access all support services on campus.
Please note: current plans include opening the Mashouf Wellness Center (MWC) on August 23!
For updated hours of operations and available services, please visit the department website by clicking on the links below.
Wellness Support Services and Resources
For updated hours of operations and available services, please visit the applicable department website by clicking on the links below.
- Counseling & Psychological Services: Provides services to enhance psychological well-being of the entire campus community.
- Education & Referral Organization for Sexuality (EROS): EROS is dedicated to promoting a healthy and respectful understanding of sexuality and gender through judgement-free peer education. EROS refers students to off-campus resources, collaborates with off-campus organization for events and promotes consent, tolerance, diversity and health, with the goal of students feeling empowered about themselves and their sexuality.
- Health Promotion & Wellness (HPW): HPW provides health education and actively promotes a culture of wellness through advocacy, campaigns, programming, events, workshops and peer health leadership programs.
- Health Services: Student Health Services provides confidential basic health services, as well as primary care, psychiatry, pharmacy, laboratory and x-ray. Student Health Services partner with students and the campus to foster academic, personal and professional wellness for the campus community in support of health equity.
- Mashouf Wellness Center: The Mashouf Wellness Center is a student-driven wellness center guiding development through transformative activities, creating a sense of belonging within our community and being a key partner in integrating health and wellness across the University.
- YOU @ SF State: Find tips and tools for everything from your mental and physical health, to friendships and finding balance, including tips & tools for stress & anxiety.
Please note, the planning, guidance and information reflected on this website are subject to change in response to local public health conditions and local, state and federal guidelines concerning COVID-19. Last revised 06/01/21.