San Francisco Department of Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
As of April 15, 2021, San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) is making COVID-19 vaccinations available to everyone 16 and older. San Francisco State University community members may contact their primary healthcare provider to register for the vaccine.
The Safeway COVID-19 vaccination site on campus at San Francisco State University has temporarily suspended offering first doses of the vaccine. Safeway will continue to administer second doses through May 6.
A new plan for first-dose appointments on campus is being developed. Check this site for updates.
- List of COVID-19 vaccination sites in San Francisco.
- Visit San Francisco's COVID-19 Get Vaccinated page.
- The California Department of Public Health’s My Turn website
- See a list of COVID-19 vaccination sites in San Francisco.
- Current information about vaccine availability in the City is also available on San Francisco’s government website.
- CDC Information about Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine