Campus Plan: A Phased Return
As we teach, learn, live and work together during the COVID-19 pandemic, our SF State campus remains committed to these guiding principles:
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our SF State community as we honor our core missions of social justice and
- Our decision-making is grounded in facts, data and science from trusted public health sources.
- Our communications are honest, frequent and respectful to inform and educate our Gator community.
Our response to changing health and safety conditions show compassion, flexibility, patience and courage.
Here are some positive indicators for a safe transition to in-person instruction in the 2021-2022 academic year:
- SF State’s caution approach to the pandemic has kept our on-campus case count among the lowest of all colleges and universities nationwide.
- Our campus community members were among the first eligible for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved COVID-19 vaccines during Phase 1b of the vaccine rollout.
- With millions of people fully vaccinated across California and the United States, the Biden Administration anticipates that our country will return to a sense of normalcy by July 2021.
- Current optimism from the vaccine rollout and local guidance for reopening higher educational institutions support our SF State plan for a phased return to in-person instruction in Fall 2021.
“Together, we are committed to a safe and healthy return to campus activities.”
This website is the hub for all University communications and guidance for a safe and healthy return to on-campus operations, with the shared goal to welcome our SF State students, staff and faculty in Fall 2021!
Thanks Gators for Helping Gators Stay Healthy and Well!
Please note, the planning, guidance and information reflected on this website are subject to change in response to local public health conditions and local, state and federal guidelines concerning COVID-19. Last revised 06/01/21.