On-campus Case Counts
San Francisco State University provides information for COVID-19 cases reported by students, faculty, staff, vendors and visitors who are participating in face-to-face/on-campus instruction, core operations and critical activities.
This information is provided to promote the health and safety of our campus community. The health and safety of students, faculty, staff and community members is our highest priority. Individuals who were identified as close contacts to a confirmed COVID-19 case have been notified by the COVID-19 Response Team and instructed to self-quarantine. Spaces, facilities and equipment identified as needed special attention and cleaning have been disinfected.
Information is updated weekly by Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. unless a critical event as determined by the COVID-19 Response Team warrants more frequent updates.
On-campus prior week case counts
(For the week ending January 16, 2021)
- Student cases reported (including students living in student housing): 2
- Faculty and staff cases reported: 1
- Vendor and visitor cases reported: 0
- Total cases reported: 3
On-campus cumulative case counts
(Since August 1, 2020)
- Student cases reported (including students living in student housing): 11
- Faculty and staff cases reported: 13
- Vendor and visitor cases reported: 2
- Total cases reported: 26